Purchase limited edition Press Street publications for the holidays!
Join us at AVANT GARDEN – a new semi-annual curated arts market hosted by Constance, a local arts organization. Avant Garden features artists, designers, makers and taste-makers from the New Orleans community, as well as PECHA KUCHA – a place for young artists and thinkers to meet, exchange ideas, and show their work in public. Avant Garden’s goal is to provide an alternative to the usual local Arts Markets by a process of individually inviting vendors that represent emerging talent in the city, enriching our cultural economy as a whole.
Please stop by our booth! We’re offering Press Street publications, DVDs and ephemera by local artists and art organizations. Available books include:
- A Meaning for Wife – Mark Yakich
- Afro Brother Spacemen Comic Books – John Slade will be signing books at our booth.
- Checking Out/Checking In – Christopher Schaberg & Mark Yakich
- Big Class No. 1, The Animals – Various Artists
- Coffee Colored Dreams – Pamela Davis-Noland
- Curtain Optional – Brad Richard & Jim Richard
- Death Wishing – Laura Ellen Scott
- Green Zone New Orleans – Mark Yakich
- Hard to Say – Ethel Rohan
- How to Rebuild a City – Anne Gisleson, Tristan Thompson & Catherine Burke
- Intersection – New Orleans – Various Artists
- Our Island of Epidemics – Matthew Salesses
- Pacha Mama: Earth Realm – Lynda Frese
- [Pank] No. 5- Various Artist
- Revacuation – Brad Benischek
- Spoiled – Tom Varisco
- Travels With Mae – Eileen M. Julien
- Us – Michael Kimball
- Xajik Micro Comic Book – Caesar Meadows
- And more!